The health of all of our staff and players is important and over the last 24 hours the government have released the UK’s action plan to the contain the Coronavirus. It is important that we align with the advice given and therefore we ask you now to adhere to the below important points:
– No handshaking or other personal greetings.
– Wash your hands frequently and maintain good personal hygiene.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing and throw away used tissues (if you don’t have a tissue use your sleeve).
– Avoid touching your face, mouth, and eyes.
– Seek medical attention if you develop any cold or flu like symptoms especially if you have a fever and experiencing shortness of breath.
We also require for ALL players, parents/family members or staff who have been abroad in the last 7 days to stay away from any Academy training, games or events.
Please self-isolate for a minimum of 48 hours, to see if any of the above symptoms develop; please advise your sons coaches if you are self isolating.
Parents, can you please advise us immediately if your sons school has been closed or is set to be closed due to the Coronavirus.
Thank you for your co-operation.